Townhome communities are extremely popular in Brookhaven, Georgia (zip codes 30319 and 30341) and offer a wide range of prices, features, and amenities. Many home buyers are drawn to the fantastic location, as it is conveniently located near the interstate, Buckhead and the Ashford Dunwoody corridor. Since Brookhaven became an official Georgia city, this area is growing in popularity and offers residents lots to do — from annual festivals to world-class shopping, dining, and parks. Search below to view ALL the Brookhaven townhomes for sale in the Atlanta 30319 area — direct from the Atlanta MLS!
More Search Options Coming Soon:
Newly listed townhomes for sale in Brookhaven Atlanta
Townhouse foreclosures for sale — there aren’t many!
BROOKHAVEN TOWNHOUSE COMMUNITIES
- Ashford Creek Townhomes for Sale
- Briarwood Trace
- Brookhaven Chase
- Brookhaven Glen Townhomes
- Brookhaven Heights Townhomes
- Brookhaven Manor Townhomes
- Brookhaven Park Place Townhomes
- Brookhaven Place Townhomes
- Brookhaven Studios for Sale
- Carlyle Woods Townhomes
- Cobblestone at Brookhaven
- Danbury Parc Townhomes
- Dresden Creek
- Fernwood Park Townhomes
- Haven on Briarwood Townhomes
- Ivey Place on the Park
- Peachtree Promenade Townhomes
- Preserve at Fischer Mansion
- Sterling Oaks Townhomes
- Turnbury Gates Townhomes
- The Vermont on Peachtree Townhomes
- Views at Lenox Crossing
- Village Park at Brookhaven
- Village Place at Brookhaven
- Ville De Vista Townhomes for Sale
- 3695 Peachtree Townhomes
If you don’t see the Brookhaven townhome you were interested in, please call us at 404.205.8800 and we will send you a complete list of available listings in your preferred neighborhood.
What Should I Expect to Spend on a Brookhaven Townhome?
Brookhaven townhomes typically range in price from the mid $200s up to over $3.0 million, but it will depend on several factors, including:
- School district – Townhomes in Dekalb County tend to sell for a bit less than those that are in the City of Atlanta school district (i.e. Sarah Smith Elementary)
- Zip Code – A majority of the Brookhaven area is in zip code 30319, but it also spans into 30341. Those townhomes that are in 30319 tend to sell for more.
- The average townhome price in this popular area is in the mid to high $400s (and rising!)
Thinking of Selling Your Townhome?
If you are thinking about selling your current home, we’d love to talk with you about the pros and cons of listing your townhouse or condo in the current real estate market. We’ll help you with the current value of your home, staging tips and anything else you need to make an informed decision.
If you do decide it’s the right time to sell, know that the Urban Nest real estate agents are laser-focused on making sure you have a great experience. As a matter of fact, we want you to be so satisfied, you will RAVE about it to everyone you know! Our personal attention at every stage of the buying or selling process has created a very long list of happy and satisfied clients.
Call us today at 404-205-8800 for more information or visit our Home Marketing Guide.